Thursday, June 14, 2012

Picture story #3: Japan Day 2 (part 2)

So these are the pictures that came from my camera... I take random photos of anything.... forgive me

This is the view from our room


What a very nice neighborhood!


Our futons all rolled up! We'll just have to unroll everything once when we're ready for bed. It'll save us time and effort especially that we're always very exhausted after every trip.


Typical japanese squat toilet




Powder room :)


Yay!!


The entrance...


Ready for this day's adventure!


The Shimogamo Academy gate :)


Hello Eri-san! She's my host sister. She came to visit me all the way from Hyogo...






Our train passes for the day!


By the bus stop


Here comes the bus!!!


Sister and I


One of the many beautiful bridges in Kyoto


Walking through the streets of Kyoto!


Kyoto University!






Look at thoooooose bikes!






My favorite car!








The Kyoto University Sciences building as my awesome background!




The oldest dormitory in Kyoto


Look at how majestic it is!!










Something familiar to a foreigner like me :)


Amazed at the bus stop mechanism thingy. It shows if the bus is already on it's way to this bus stop... cool right?






Philosopher's walk








The beautiful nature surroundings!




There was something about this rock formation. It was about the moon shining on it, etc...






Maiko! They have really beautiful Kimonos!




All the souvenirs I wished I could buy!










What's for lunch?


We ended up having a picnic












Sakuras falling :(










Some  of the many many many stuffs in Kyoto Handicraft center.












Those are very very very very cute Kokeshi dolls!






Tired, so we just sat...


I'm a sucker for Japanese shampoo haha!






Bye Eri, I will miss you :(


Yummy cake as dessert for dinner!


Computer room/internet room to connect to our families back in the Philippines


Japanese medicine for my sore throat...Works wonders!


Why do you guys looks so serious?!


Get together with the student residents...


Presentations




I just had to take a picture of my money before it's gone! haha

0 comments:

 
template made by Sharnee from yummylolly.com