Thursday, June 14, 2012

Make Up is my PASSION

Lipstick is really magical. It holds more than a waxy bit of color - it holds the promise of a brilliant smile, a brilliant day, both literally and figuratively.” 
             ― Roberta Gately


charm pro brushes


One of my passions is Makeup... I may have been blessed to have finished a bachelor's degree in the Science field...But my love for art keeps pushing its way back to me. I just have this burning passion for colors, and creating art. Makeup for me is not just beauty, it's basically art with the face as the canvass and makeup brushes as the art tools. I think I suck at the traditional painting or drawing, but painting on a live canvass is my thing. Soon, I want to try getting formally trained...and see if makeup loves me too (hopefully yes?)...after all it's ARTISTRY...and with proper spacing, you get, ART is TRY. And when I bought these babies, it fueled up the embers of my passion and suddenly kept it roaring with flames. Now all I have to do is get used to holding these tools like a magic wand and create looks more than basic. I am almost ready...Makeup school wait for me. :)


Interested in Charm PRO brushes? You can buy them here or here
It's sold at Php3,400 (more or less)


0 comments:

 
template made by Sharnee from yummylolly.com