Thursday, June 14, 2012

1970's biscayne

I don't buy fur coats or jewelry. I have old cars.
                                                                                                               ~Peta Wilson
old car

     Meet my granddad's 1970's Chevrolet Biscayne. It's been gathering dust (and maybe some spiders and also creatures who found it as their home) in our ancestral house for years now. People just pass by it... and it's only now that someone took interest in it. I have always been interested in my grandpa's car but never had the courage (or time? I was just lazy maybe) to take a closer look at it. I finally had the courage to get inside it (amid all the dust and cobwebs) and teleport back to the 70s! Sitting inside it was so amazing for me. (Told you guys, I am a sucker for vintage!) Then, I finally was able to take a closer look at the front part of the car. It was my first time actually to see it. (Yes, after 21 years!) I was awe-struck! It was a pretty sight! The CHEVROLET lettering on it, the amazing grills and the nice headlights! Gosh, it brings me back to the old days! It was just awesome!


-VIE

"Cest La Vie"

0 comments:

 
template made by Sharnee from yummylolly.com