Monday, June 20, 2011

Picture story #1: Japan Day 1

What better way to tell a story than with pictures!! So here's my picture story entry number one during my first day in Japan!


I went to Japan last May 1-6, 2011 by the way.


Below is a picture of ate yelle, me and karen inside Naia terminal 2 waiting for our check in counter to open.


That's me below wandering around the boarding lounge as we await the opening of the boarding gates :)

That's us about to board!!


In-flight food courtesy of Philippine Airlines. I think this is for lunch.


Oops, blurry pic. But that's me and Karen excited to land at Kansai!!


Another blurry pic...but hey, we're at Kansai already!!


We're all sooooo happy and excited to be in Japan... Tired? nah!


Here's some view of Kansai International Airport from the transport train within the airport.


The picture says it all! =P


 Just one of the many vendo machines we're about to see in Japan!


We're about to ride our mini van that'll take us to our residence "hotel". Good thing the driver speaks English!


Inside the van...


Some of the few temples we saw during our trip to our hotel.


And I took a picture of something that looked really familiar!!

 Welcome drinks and snacks!!!

Yep, that's our room!! and our bed!!


Futon!!! OYASUMI!


0 comments:

 
template made by Sharnee from yummylolly.com