Wednesday, April 7, 2010

First post!


Yay! Yay! I finally got into the blogging bandwagon (what?!)

After years of thinking of starting a blog, I finally made one (all because of boredom). And I know I'll be bumming this summer. All my other friends are out jobhunting...and I'll be here bumming.

So, to start off, my blog's url says ureshiidesu which is japanese for "I'm happy."

and my blog's name is "happy-ness"

Happy. I had an interesting chat with a friend one time and we both were got ourselves into talking about genuine happiness... and so, I got into thinking what happiness means for me...and this blog is an answer to it =P

This blog will contain if not all, some (or most) things that make me happy :)

For sure this will include japan-related posts ( like 90% of the time? haha)...
...Travel posts
...About my friends posts
...Makeup posts
...Dog posts
...er random posts!!
...anything that pops into my mind post

There!

have a happy vacation everyone!!




here's how I look now:happy, proud, first bloghappy, proud, first blog, first post, blogger newbie (proud and pleased with finally starting a blog)

11 comments:

Vivi said...

leave commments =)

Anonymous said...

ako una hahhaha :P

Anonymous said...

ako una sa comment!:) blog, ipagcomment mo ko :P

Anonymous said...

nice...go girl

kg said...

hi vivi! thanks for dropping by!

naku...kaka excite naman yan trip mo! i can feel your excitement sa post mo! enjoy japan! sana makapunta din ako dyan someday! :)

do write about your experiences!

kg said...

oh my! that was supposed to be for the other post... :)

Vivi said...

@kg: haha, that's okay :) i sure will!! ^_^ i'd take lots of photos too!!

Anonymous said...

Stian:

AAAHhhhh, Cool blog, love to read more <(^_^)>

Vivi said...

@Stian: thanks!! Will definitely update! Especially about Japan :) thanks for dropping by! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Hey.. It's Layla from Youtube..
OMG Your going so soon.... Anywayss.... Yeah you should tell me more about the tour for next year I am so interested =D

Vivi said...

Hey Layla!!! Yes, so soon!! You'll be going next year? that's great!!

 
template made by Sharnee from yummylolly.com